1. US to declassify COVID-19 origins information Full story
2. Union files complaint against Trinity Health after firing of 11 lab workers Full story
3. The end of the PHE is near: This is how hospital labs need to prepare.
4. Johns Hopkins spinoff launches GI cancer detection test Full story
5. How come no one wants to lead the National Institutes of Health? Full story
6. Quest Diagnostics acquires Northern Light lab in Maine Full story
7. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.
2. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
3. Where is patient engagement heading? 38,000 hospitals weigh in here.