1. Labs ration access to COVID-19 tests amid surge Full story
2. 13 Rochester Regional Health labs shut since pandemic's start Full story
3. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
4. Sanofi: 10 things to know heading into 2022 Full story
5. Omicron surge will end as rapidly as it started, physician leaders predict Full story
6. Medicare spending on routine lab work fell 16% in 2020 Full story
7. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
2. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
3. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.