1. Mayo Clinic Laboratories, Helix collaborate on drug discovery Full story
2. Lab settles with HHS for $16.5K for not providing timely access to medical records Full story
3. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
4. Aventus files class action complaint against UnitedHealthcare Full story
5. BD, CerTest receive emergency use authorization for mpox diagnostic test Full story
6. The tripledemic, post-holidays: Where things stand Full story
7. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. 5 CIOs on their top labor challenges and how tech can help. Get best practices from Seattle Children's, WakeMed Health and 3 other systems.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.