1. Tech for sending lab samples used by 3,000 hospitals at risk for hacking Full story
2. The big headaches for lab directors today Full story
3. BCBS of Kansas City sues lab, alleging $9.2M in 'inflated, improper' claims Full story
4. Take a bulldozer to care barriers — see how one Ohio hospital is expediting population health efforts here.
5. Price transparency rule isn't preventing patients from overpaying thousands for labs & tests Full story
6. Lab hits UnitedHealth with lawsuit over COVID-19 test payments Full story
7. Learn how point-of-order advice on every test kept this Illinois system from overordering.