1. 17,000 New York City nurses begin voting on possible strike Full story
2. How Trinity Health hopes to reduce worker stress with daily pay option Full story
3. Viewpoint: When healthcare loses the most Full story
4. Contingent staffing is expensive and hard to manage. Learn how to create your own internal agency & save 10% to 15% on staffing costs without sacrificing personnel quality.
5. Creative ways hospital HR leaders plan to attract talent in 2023 Full story
6. UPMC tentative deal with nurses allows for 30% wage increases over 3 years Full story
7. TikTok video of nurses confronting admin over staffing prompts investigation of New York hospital Full story
8. Man waiting in ED threatened to blow up Pennsylvania hospital Full story
9. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
10. MD Anderson's 'discipline agnostic' leadership approach improved engagement by double-digits Full story
11. 4 leadership tips for tough questions Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
2. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
3. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.