1. 8 strikes that (almost) were Full story
2. Mayo Clinic defends executive raises Full story
3. Are workers winning the wage war? Full story
4. Four Solutions to Transform Talent Acquisition & Retention in Healthcare – LEARN MORE
5. 5 hiring tactics helping health systems beat the staffing crisis Full story
6. New York has 9,000+ nurse job openings; healthcare leaders urge state action Full story
7. 10 healthcare HR leaders on the move Full story
8. Remote work is slowing CDC overhaul, leaders say Full story
9. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
10. Connecticut hospital nurses resolve nearly year-long labor dispute Full story
11. 'Career cushioning' replaces 'quiet quitting' in a more uncertain job market Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
2. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
3. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.