1. Michigan woman seeking heart transplant exceeds fundraising goal for anti-rejection medication Full story
2.CMS accepts Vanderbilt's plan to correct Medicare deficiencies Full story
3. Detroit hospital cited after insects found in ICUFull story
4. Are you running a best-practice CDI program — one that sends the right queries to help physicians achieve complete and accurate documentation? Get insight here.
5. CMS proposes changes to prescription drug rules: 7 things to knowFull story
6. Beth Israel-Lahey Health merger OK'd with conditions Full story
Editor’s note:This story ranin the Becker’s Hospital Review e-newsletter Nov. 30 with an inaccurate headline in the subject line. Legionnaires’ disease was not confirmed as the cause of death of the patient, although the patient did have Legionnaires’ disease at the time of death. Becker’s regrets the error.