1. Tenet appoints 1st enterprise COO as hospital operations president departs Full story
2. Hackers indicted in SamSam ransomware attacks on Allscripts, hospitals Full story
3. What CVS stores will look like after the Aetna deal Full story
4. Achieve savings and clinical goals with the right wound care products. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Janice E. Nevin, Stephen Klasko, Michael Dowling, Redonda Miller, Rod Hochman, Robert Garrett, Lloyd Dean and Laura Kaiser to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. Mark Zuckerberg's name may be removed from California hospital Full story
7. 6 must-reads on enriching the healthcare consumer experience. Click here to download the e-book.
8. Lyft scoops up McKesson exec to grow health business Full story
9. CMS threatens to terminate Vanderbilt's Medicare contract after fatal medication error Full story
10. UConn Health cuts cost for patients, loses $1M by dropping facility fees Full story
11. For key insights into the current and future states of remote patient monitoring and virtual care delivery, download this free e-book.
12. 4 sickened with Legionnaires' disease at UW's University Hospital Full story