1. Walmart will require workers to travel for spine surgery in effort to cut healthcare costs Full story
2. University of Illinois-Chicago nurses walk off the job Full story
3. Fourth payroll snag in 2 months hits Pennsylvania hospital Full story
4. Interim Intelligence Report: Exploring the Latest Developments of Interim Leadership
The annual survey provides a wealth of insights of the important role interims play and how organizations utilize these leaders. To download B.E. Smith’s latest Interim Intelligence Report white paper, click here.
5. Join Katie Couric, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton + over 300 terrific hospital executive speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Medicaid for rent, food? 'Stay tuned,' HHS chief says Full story
7. Good CDI programs include physician engagement and education. Best-practice programs send the right queries to help physicians achieve complete and accurate documentation. Know the key components and how to achieve them. Download the Insight.
8. HHS declares California wildfires a public health emergency Full story
9. Healthcare execs investing big, expect big returns from AI in next 5 years, survey says Full story