1. Healthcare stocks surge after midterms; Humana hits all-time high Full story
2. HHS to allow some employers to opt out of ACA's birth control mandate Full story
3. Massachusetts hospital publicly apologizes for 2016 patient death Full story
4. How are leading hospital and health system CFOs responding to external pressures to cut costs? To learn more, click here.
5. Join 10 terrific hospital and health system executive keynotes + Katie Couric and former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's 10th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Leapfrog releases fall 2018 hospital safety grades: 6 things to know Full story
7. It's not too late to register! Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit to learn about the innovative strategies and technologies changing patient care. Click here to register.
8. Google parent to host 2-day healthcare event: 3 things to know Full story
9. Physician group with 873 employees files for bankruptcy Full story