2. Hospital groups file friend-of-the-court brief in lawsuit against Trump’s termination of cost-sharing subsidies Full story
3. Ohio hospital reopens after October 13 fire
4. Live Web Broadcast - Combating the Opioid Epidemic: Hospital Leadership’s Role. Join the discussion on the current opioid epidemic and better understand how the hospital operating room has inadvertently become a gateway to America’s opioid epidemic crisis. Learn More - Register Today!
5. Becker's Healthcare is completing the agenda for our Health IT + Clinical Leadership Conference in May 2018. There are three to four panels we are working to complete. If you have suggestions for panelists for the following topics, please let us know. Actual healthcare providers are preferred, but the agenda is open to interesting speakers of all sorts.
- The best technology for improving health quality
- The best next steps for cybersecurity
- Precision medicine, AI, cybersecurity, telehealth, blockchain and more
If you have speaker suggestions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. House budget chairman wants to get rid of EMTALA Full story 8. Judge confirms fired Swedish Health neurosurgeon's $17.5M award, orders Swedish to pay additional fees Full story