1. Oklahoma hospital files for bankruptcy Full story
2. SEIU asks New Jersey AG force sale of 5 Prime hospitals Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to double number of physician following complaints of delaysFull story
4. Nursing and Healthcare Reform. Explore the changes brought about by healthcare reform and how it affects nursing in an informative podcast brought to you by Becker's Hospital Review.
5. 16 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
6. Allina and striking nurses to resume negotiations Full story
7. Healthcare Breach Security Assessment. Learn how to benchmark your maturity, priorities and breach security capabilities compared to the HLS industry across 8 types of breaches and 42 security capabilities. Learn more.
8. Lee Memorial reports $77M operating incomeFull story
9. 18 recent hospital outlook and credit rating actions Full story
10. CDC update: 20 babies born with Zika-related birth defects Full story
11. 12 Hospital Apps for Quick Mobile ROI. Check out these simple apps your hospital can launch quickly and tackle the most pressing issues. Full story
12. U of Vermont's College of Medicine to scrap all lecture courses by 2022 Full story
13. Ex-nurse awarded $490k after NY hospital stimulates robbery as part of safety drill Full story
14. Safety-net hospitals see decline in readmissions despite policy challenges Full story
15. 20% of physician respondents are familiar with MACRA: 5 survey takeaways Full story
Now accepting nominations for Becker's 2016 edition of 130 Women Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems to Know. Eligible nominees hold executive titles at hospitals and health systems. Nominations close Sept. 30. Click here to access the nomination page.