1. Fewer people are dying from gunshots in Chicago: Stroger hospital is a big reason why Full story
2. Orlando Health, Lakeland Regional end affiliation after 1 year Full story
3. CMS miscalculated MIPS payment adjustments: 4 things to know Full story
4. Learn how to achieve real-world success with UVC disenfection.
5. Join keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Theo Epstein and Tom Coburn + nearly 80 great CEO speakers and 50 great CFO speakers at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. Sponsorship opportunities are limited — email email@example.com for more information.
6. Gilead to launch generic version of its controversially priced hepatitis C drugs Full story
7. How safe is your organization's patient health data? Download this free white paper to learn how to protect patient data from cyber attacks.
8. KentuckyOne Health CEO: 'We are not planning to close Jewish Hospital' Full story
9. Mayo Clinic documentary airs Sept. 25, 26 on PBS Full story
10. Eastern Maine Healthcare System changes name Full story
11. Attend this webinar to learn how Summa Health dramatically improved medical device security and interoperability.
12. Opioid ads on the rise for political campaigns, WSJ finds Full story
13. Tenet recruits CEO of Novant Health UVA Health System Full story
14. Andy Slavitt's healthcare venture fund raises $115M Full story
15. HCA's business model evolution: 4 takeaways Full story