1. CHS closes Missouri hospital; physicians put their money on the line to expand services
2. Northwell Health to station armed guards at all 23 hospitals Full story
3. CMS to allow hospitals to withdraw from BPCI Advanced in March Full story
4. Does your organization use remote monitoring to further population health goals? Participate in in this brief survey to share your experience.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, Dr. David Feinberg, Dr. Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Dr. Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Physician burnout may cause more medical errors than unsafe care settings
7. Is high blood pressure a major population health priority at your organization? Learn why it should be during this upcoming webinar. Register here
8. Trump's SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh: 6 things to know Full story