3. Dr. David Feinberg moved from Geisinger to Google to reach 'a billion patients a day' Full story
4. Leaders who listen are the key to physician retention. The leadership team at a 500-bed, Memphis-based hospital facility, completely eliminated locum-tenens by implementing open-communication policies and taking a community-style approach to sharing workflow challenges and brainstorming solutions. Read more here.
5. HCA's revenue climbs to $12.5B in Q1 Full story
6. Cedars-Sinai employees accuse hospital of overpricing, unfair labor practices, excessive CEO payFull story
7. What are the key benefits of driving clinical product standardization? Hear from leaders at Jefferson Health and Cardinal Health on how they controlled costs and improved quality of care in this upcoming webinar.
8. Ex-CEO of Florida hospital chain will pay $3.5M to end false billing caseFull story
9. Patient charged after nurse punched in face at Rhode Island hospital Full story
10. Bon Secours to merge with Ireland's largest private health system Full story