1. 17 healthcare CEOs make list of overpaid executives Full story
2.Walgreens to open clinics in Houston stores Full story
3. 13 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
4. Ramping up quality scores or succeeding at population health management doesn’t necessarily mean you are prepared to manage downside risk contracts. Learn the unique differences to being successful. Read More
5. Thrilled to welcome keynote speakers Hillary Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet. Register here. | Join 85 hospital and health system CEOs and 45 hospital and health system CFOs at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here.For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Boston Children's Hospital sues Saudi prince over $3.5M bill Full story
7. Read this new case study describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
8. Activist investor targets HCA: 5 things to know Full story
9. Sanders' new 'Medicare for All' legislation: 5 things to know Full story
10. Mount Sinai medical school to cap student debt at $75K Full story
11. The clinical, operational and financial value proposition of workstation single sign-on. Click here to register for the webinar.
12. CHS patients can access EHR on iPhoneFull story
13. Patient shoots South Carolina hospital employee Full story
14. Ex-MetroHealth COO sentenced to 15 years for defrauding hospital Full story
15. What percentage of knee, hip surgeries are outpatient? State-by-state breakdown Full story
16. 7 found guilty in $40M Texas hospital kickback case Full story
17. Canadian man dies on Florida road trip, family drives to border to avoid US hospital bills Full story