1. Healthcare groups blast 'devastating' cuts in Trump 2020 budget planFull story
2. Quorum sees annual loss swell to $200M, plans to divest more hospitals Full story
3. Kansas hospital closes: 5 things to know Full story
4. Learn how intelligent insights from innovative, data-driven technology may help you create a strategic multidisciplinary robotics service line that aligns with the Quadruple Aim.
5. Geisinger, Highmark to build Pennsylvania hospital Full story
6. National Cancer Institute director named acting FDA commissioner Full story
7. Tips for bringing compliance, visibility and control to your healthcare organization's budget. Click here to register for the webinar.
8. Financial troubles force Oklahoma hospital to hold food drives to feed patients Full story
9. 5 BCBS plans to combine: 8 things to knowFull story
10. Nurses strike at 2 California hospitals Full story
11. Lean principles can help hospitals and health systems make dramatic improvements in emergency department performance, resulting in higher quality care and enhanced patient satisfaction (CLICK HERE).
12. California physician among 50 charged over college admissions scandalFull story
13. Rite Aid restructures: CEO, CFO, COO replaced, 400 jobs cutFull story
14. Cleveland Clinic taps KeyCorp CEO as next board of directors chairFull story
15. UnitedHealth will require employers to pass drug rebates to workers Full story
16. Living Like a Leader: A day with HealthPartners CEO Andrea Walsh Full story