1. 17 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full Story
2. Hospitals raising nurse pay: Why now? Full story
3. HR careers among US' fastest growing Full story
4. Program saves health system $48M, decreases travel nurses by 61% in 9 Months Learn More
5. Nurses at 2 New York City hospitals approve labor deals after strike Full story
6. Texas raising salaries, starting pay for state hospital workers Full story
7. Employee engagement sees sustained drops for 1st time in 10 years: Gallup Full story
8. 25% of critical healthcare staff willing to quit over workplace violence Full story
9. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
10. Nice people finish last? Not in the workplace, study shows Full story
11. Long COVID-19 threatens US workforce: 4 notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’
2. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
3. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.