1. What rising tensions mean for hospital workers in 2023 Full story
2. Mount Sinai South Nassau nurses vote to unionize Full story
3. The case against mandatory nurse staffing ratios Full story
4. Breaking Down the Barriers to Decrease Travel Nurse Dependency
5. 14 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
6. Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital workers stage walkout Full story
7. New York healthcare worker vaccine mandate 'null, void,' judge rules Full story
8. Honey over vinegar: Are longevity incentives the new noncompete? Full story
9. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
10. Lancaster General employee: Holiday gift criticism misses mark Full story
11. Michael Dowling: The unthinkable priority now facing hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
2. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’
3. What does a sustainable workforce look like in healthcare today? Check in with 150 C-suite leaders to learn the 5 traits of a sustainable workforce and healthcare's top workforce investment priorities for 2023.