1. Epic launches interoperability hub for developers Full story
2. Hospitals may be unknowingly sharing data on website vistors with Elon Musk Full story
3. More than 620,000 patients' data breached in CommonSpirit ransomware attack, new report shows Full story
4. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
5. Oracle-Cerner deal 6 months later: CIOs weigh in Full story
6. Amazon Web Services collaborates with 3 hospitals on 'cancer moonshot' initiative Full story
7. Top cloud companies used by health IT vendors Full story
8. Downtime after a cyberattack costs hospitals thousands per minute. Shift from cybersecurity to cyber resilience to cut the risk with this expert insight.
9. Ascension's CIO aims to develop a mobile-first approach for patients Full story
10. OSF Ventures, UnityPoint Ventures back $15M financing round for AI-powered heart health platform Full story
11. MultiCare rolls out app to connect patients to clinical trials Full story
12. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
13. Walmart's research institute aims to solve the diversity gap in clinical trials Full story
14. MSU Health Care names Dr. Nathan Fitton as new chief medical information officer Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.