1. 3 health systems opting for Epic EHRs Full story
2. JPMorgan wants to bring back 60-minute doctor's appointments Full story
3. How a ransomware attack exacerbated St. Michael's workforce shortage Full story
4. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
5. Tech salaries are on the rise: 7 things to know Full story
6. CIOs on the move: 18 appointments of 2022 Full story
7. Endoluxe, Mayo Clinic partner on AI research Full story
8. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
9. New digital health CPT codes launching in 2023 Full story
10. Alabama hospital selects Meditech for EHR Full story
11. 5 ways health systems are utilizing data to improve patient care Full story
12. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
13. Nashville health system to monitor patients with wearables, data analytics Full story
14. UCLA Health data chief uses 'magic of math' to improve patient care, operations Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.