1. OCR settles 1st HIPAA Right of Access case with Bayfront Full story
2. Patients are in control with NYU Langone Health's digital health offerings: Q&A with CMIO Dr. Paul Testa Full story
3. Telemedicine company CEO pleads guilty in $424M fraud scheme Full story
4. "Put analytics to work for you." It's easier said than done — but possible. Hear how one health system CEO and health IT leaders did it to boost clinical and financial outcomes during this live discussion.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CIO keynotes Edward Marx, Daniel Barchi, Shafiq Rab, MD, Michael Reagin, Andrew Rosenberg, MD, Lisa Stump, Jason Joseph, Patricia Lavely, and Sony Jacob at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference yet. Space is limited! Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Why telehealth will be the new standard of care: Q&A with Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Dr. Kevin Curtis and Mary Oseid Full story
7. Optum leads $24M funding for health tech startup aligning payers, providers Full story
8. Ransomware attack affects 320,000 patients at Utah physician group Full story
9. 5 Must Reads:
10. DOD deploys Cerner EHR at new sites: 5 notes Full story
11. Vulnerability in drug dispensing cabinets gives unauthorized users access to patient data, medication information Full story
12. 5 ways analytics and business insights can transform your healthcare operations Full story
13. Hear from a healthcare CTO about the importance of identity and access management during this upcoming webinar.