1. California VA hospital staff used unsecure text messages, email accounts to transfer patient records Full story
2. New era of 'patients as partners': Q&A with NewYork-Presbyterian's CXO Rick Evans Full story
3. 19 healthcare privacy incidents in July Full story
4. How executives can foster innovation and make it stick. Click here to read the e-book.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning + 85 hospital and health system CEO speakers and 45 hospital and health system CFO speakers to our 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Allscripts CEO Paul Black on interoperability, APIs and the one EMR perception he'd change overnight Full story
7. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
8. CMS Administrator Seema Verma: Despite billions spent, EHRs haven't delivered on interoperability Full story
9. What does the OR of the future look like? Read this free e-book to find out.
10. Teladoc names new COO: 4 things to know Full story
11. DOD will deploy Cerner EHR at 11 facilities by next summer Full story
12. Paper records most common source for data breaches in hospitals, study finds Full story
13. 20 practical tips for better IT security. Click here to download the white paper.