1. Venture funding for digital health companies hits $5B+ in 2019: 4 notes Full story
2. NewYork-Presbyterian's telehealth strategy for expanded access to care, efficient ERs: CIO Daniel Barchi Full story
3. Google's 5 latest health-related job openings Full story
4. What does the OR of the future look like? Read this free e-book to find out.
5. Thrilled to welcome 85 hospital and health system CEO speakers, plus keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush, to Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Providence St. Joseph CCO on healthcare's stage in the EHR evolution Full story
7. McLeod Health to launch Cerner EHR at 4 more hospitals Full story
8. Serena Williams, Mark Cuban invest in health IT startup Full story
9. The real-world benefits of Real-Time Benefit Check technology. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. Boston Children's Hospital uses robotics, special effects for medical simulations training Full story
11. AMA's Dr. Arlen Meyers: 5 traits successful physician-innovators have in common Full story
12. 20 practical tips on Single Sign-On and strong authentication from healthcare IT professionals. Click here to download the white paper.