1. Cell phone and smartwatch magnets can interfere with medical devices, FDA says Full story
2. Atlantic General Hospital CIO saves drowning toddler after bridge car crash Full story
3. Biden signs cybersecurity executive order: 4 details Full story
4. A secure messaging platform helps ASCs improve patient satisfaction & avoid cancellations. Click here to hear a DO explain his practice’s success with the technology.
5. Fully vaccinated? CDC says you no longer need a mask indoors Full story
6. Ireland health service's IT systems go dark after 'significant' ransomware attack Full story
7. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
8. UPMC, Bayhealth, Walmart also hit by CaptureRx ransomware attack Full story
9. White House will spend $7.4B to hire public health workers Full story
10. Cedar buys health tech company for $425M Full story
11. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
12. Tenet Massachusetts hospital to hire permanent replacement nurses amid strike Full story
13. Colonial Pipeline pays hackers $5M ransom: 5 things to know Full story
14. 10 things to know about Optum, Amazon & Walmart's telehealth offerings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's top 5 business challenges + solutions. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
2. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
3. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.