1. Feds warn hackers may target hospitals for COVID-19 vaccine research, intellectual property Full story
2. NYC Health + Hospitals to lead city effort to track COVID-19 spread Full story
3. 1.4 million healthcare jobs lost in April Full story
4. 3 Must Reads
- How long does it take to get a psych consult in your ED? For one Alabama hospital, it took more than 24 hours. Now it takes less than 30 minutes. Click here to find out how.
- Identify the ROI: How hospitals can achieve sustainable innovation in an era of uncertainty. Click here to read the white paper.
- Becker's ebook: 10 must-reads on data analytics. Click here to download.
4. Ballad Health, Ensemble partner to develop rev cycle regional operations center: 6 details Full story
5. How EHR vendors fared in Q1: Earnings from Allscripts, Cerner & Meditech Full story
6. CIOs are trading best practices during the pandemic: 4 insights Full story
7. Switching EHRs may cause 'significant drop' in patient satisfaction, Mayo researchers say Full story
8. Why states are having issues managing COVID-19 testing data Full story
9. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
10. Pew to Congress: Patient matching flaws will disrupt COVID-19 contact tracing, vaccine distribution Full story
12. Houston Methodist taps AI, remote monitoring tech for ICU clinical command center Full story
13. COVID-19 cyber threats: Why data integrity is crucial & how to protect it Full story
14. COVID-19 takes the waiting room virtual: How to streamline patient intake & informed consent for telehealth. Click here to attend the live discussion.