1. Hospitals increasingly targeted by ransomware, Interpol says Full story
2. COVID-19 contact-tracing technology raises privacy concerns Full story
3. Vaccine may be ready earlier than thought: 6 national COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Driving smarter care by embracing telehealth. Click here to learn more.
5. Amazon will regularly test all employees for COVID-19, CEO says Full story
6. Pennsylvania hospital still partially offline after March malware attack Full story
7. 15 tech execs named to Trump's economic revival task force Full story
8. Mount Sinai, Mayo & 7 other health systems launch COVID-19 tech tools Full story
9. 65 hospital leaders in 10 states hit hardest by COVID-19 offer advice to colleagues: If you do nothing else, at least do this Full story
10. Suki digital assistant reduces physician burnout and helps health systems increase revenue. Clinicians treating COVID-19 can use Suki free. Read the whitepaper to learn more.
11. Humana covers 150 more telehealth services during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
12. Global registry tracks exposure risks for clinicians intubating COVID-19 patients Full story
13. GE Healthcare unveils system to give hospitals broad view of ventilated patients Full story
14. White House asks CIOs to use new COVID-19 tags on websites Full story
15. Build a resilient and collaborative IT service team to keep up with rapid technology adoption. Click here to learn more.