1. HIPAA rules relaxed at community-based testing sites Full story
2. The tech needed to re-open the economy: 5 things to know Full story
3. NYC Health + Hospitals to hire 500 nonclinical workers Full story
4. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights
5. How hospitals are responding to spike in cyberattacks during pandemic Full story
6. Amazon fills 100,000 new jobs, adds 75,000 more during the pandemic: 5 details Full story
7. IT readiness and response for COVID-19 from Mount Sinai Health System Full story
8. BCBS of Massachusetts telehealth visits spiked 5,100% in March: 3 notes Full story
9. How hospitals tap into 'endless potential' of 3D printing to combat COVID-19 Full story
10. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.
11. Emergency medicine physician begins calling patients for follow-ups Full story
12. Mayo develops EHR tool tracking employee contact, COVID-19 exposure Full story
13. Google rolls out tools in Search and Maps to connect people with physicians, telehealth Full story
14. 911 calls may be effective coronavirus tracking tool Full story
15. Pandemic response: Healthcare leaders discuss their organizations' responses to COVID-19. Click here to attend the live discussion.