1. HHS warns hospitals of fake Office of Civil Rights investigators seeking PHI Full story
2. HCA, Google Cloud create COVID-19 data-sharing platform: 6 details Full story
3. Tech's role in COVID-19 patient surge planning, bed expansion Full story
4. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care. Click here
5. $186M more in CDC funding provided for COVID-19 data tracking, response: 5 details Full story
6. 10 hospitals furloughing workers due to COVID-19: April 7 Full story
7. 'It's just the right thing to do': Why 2 health systems slashed virtual visit prices Full story
8. Beaumont Health develops technology to disinfect N95 masks Full story
9. St. Joseph's Health CIO: 11 ways hospitals can prepare for COVID-19 patient surge Full story
10. COVID-19 response management: How technology can help protect patients and staff. Click here to attend the live discussion.
11. 20 states to face ICU bed shortages when COVID-19 peaks, analysis finds Full story
12. 'We are not immune': Henry Ford Health says 734 employees positive for COVID-19 Full story
13. VA suspends Cerner EHR rollout amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
14. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.