1. New York to use single digital system to manage 200 hospitals Full story
2. OIG report details hospitals' COVID-19 challenges and needs: 5 notes Full story
3. NewYork-Presbyterian's CXO: A dispatch from the front line of the COVID-19 emergency Full story
4. EHRs have data blind spots: 3 key considerations to capture the full picture — Learn more
5. The 27 telehealth services Aetna covers during COVID-19 and their codes Full story
6. FCC approves $200M telehealth program: 6 things for hospitals to know Full story
7. Zoom under fire for cybersecurity issues Full story
8. Providence CMIO: 5 COVID-19 IT challenges as Washington aims to flatten the curve Full story
9. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: April 2-6 Full story
10. What will the next 10 years bring in health IT? Click here to find out how EHRs will improve patient outcomes and reduce physician burnout.
11. Apple pledges 1M face shields a week for providers Full story
12. COVID-19's growth speed in 10 cities Full story
13. Led by COVID-19 surge, virtual visits will surpass 1B in 2020: report Full story
14. Healthcare data breaches are at a record high for the seventh straight year. Click here to learn what leading health systems are doing about it.