1. HHS relaxes HIPAA rules on sharing COVID-19 info with business associates Full story
2. What CIOs need to know about sharing coronavirus information Full story
3. COVID-19 sickens 1M+ globally: 4 updates Full story
4. Healthcare data breaches are at a record high for the seventh straight year. Click here to learn what leading health systems are doing about it.
5. 8 hospitals furloughing staff in response to COVID-19 Full story
6. 5 health systems offer free telehealth services during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
7. How a Jefferson Health physician with COVID-19 uses telemedicine to connect with patients Full story
8. Blue Cross Blue Shield warns members about malicious emails Full story
9. Troubleshooting the rapid growth of telehealth, data-sharing during COVID-19: Insights from Kaiser Permanente & Keck Medicine of USC Full story
10. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
11. Viewpoint: Coronavirus pandemic may accelerate interoperability between EHRs Full story
12. Mayo Clinic launches self-driving shuttles to transport COVID-19 tests and medical supplies Full story
13. Swedish Health Services taps Microsoft to build app that tracks COVID-19 patients, hospital capacity Full story
14. Moffitt Cancer Center's virtual visits up 5,000% in response to COVID-19 Full story
15. Going digital: How to streamline inefficient paper-based processes. Click here to read more.