1. CMS further expands telehealth coverage to help combat COVID-19 Full story
2. The platforms physicians can and can't use to communicate with patients Full story
3. FCC proposes $200M COVID-19 program to equip providers for telehealth Full story
4. Use Consensus interoperability platform's Patient Query through Carequality for free during the COVID-19 pandemic - enabling access to patient info. Get Free Query
5. EHR transition amid COVID-19: How health systems plan to move forward Full story
6. 10 hospitals furloughing staff in response to COVID-19 Full story
7. How Beaumont Health is using patient data, tech to manage COVID-19 from CIO Hans Keil Full story
8. The 85 newly covered Medicare telehealth services, payment codes Full story
9. Verizon provides Navy hospital ship docked in NYC with communication, tech support Full story
10. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
11. Mount Sinai, Brigham and Women's Hospital expand 'hospital at home' programs to include COVID-19 patients Full story
12. UCSF completes 50% of visits virtually Full story
13. New York City launches app for self-reporting coronavirus spread in real time Full story
14. How Owensboro and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.