1. $2 trillion stimulus package includes $185M for telehealth at critical access hospitals Full story
2. US reports most COVID-19 cases in world: 3 key updates Full story
3. WHO director, Amazon CEO talk using tech to flatten COVID-19 curve Full story
4. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
5. New York adds thousands to its healthcare workforce - 5 IT considerations Full story
6. Princeton, U of Illinois, Microsoft & more launch COVID-19 AI initiative Full story
7. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 25-27 Full story
8. What happened at 4 health systems when telehealth demand spiked Full story
9. The big trends in interoperability, innovation and the coronavirus: 7 insights from Allscripts CEO Paul Black Full story
10. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
11. University Hospitals launches COVID-19 monitoring app Full story
12. 7 states waiving telehealth restrictions during coronavirus pandemic Full story
13. New Jersey hospital uses 'video robot' in pop-up tents outside ER Full story
14. Henry Ford suspends online scheduling + 12 other notes from physicians, hospitals Full story
15. How Owensboro and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.