1. 6 trends for CIOs to know during the coronavirus pandemic Full story
2. COVID-19 deaths pass 1,000 in US; 2nd virus cycle 'inevitable,' Fauci says Full story
3. Nemours' telehealth visits jump 1,110% in one week: 4 insights Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. AHA pleads for HIPAA waiver clarification, extension Full story
6. New York seeking IT talent for COVID-19 tech 'SWAT team' Full story
7. UC San Diego Health builds EHR tools to manage COVID-19 Full story
8. Leading health system IT teams during the coronavirus pandemic: Key insights from UC Irvine's Tom Andriola Full story
9. US cities race to reopen shuttered hospitals as COVID-19 spreads Full story
10. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn More.
11. WHO partners with Microsoft, Facebook on coronavirus hackathon: 4 notes Full story
12. 5 payers waiving telehealth visit costs during coronavirus pandemic Full story
13. How a hospital is fighting the spread of misinformation during COVID-19 outbreak Full story
14. 400 experts team up to fight coronavirus-related cyberattacks Full story
15. Digital front desk' can transform patient financial experience — Learn more about this & other digital RCM strategies