1. 60 health systems sign Epic's letter opposing HHS' interoperability rules Full story
2. McKesson, Change Healthcare to end health IT partnership Full story
3. Cerner sells software products to German company for $248M Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. Amazon's 5 latest health-related job openings Full story
6. Owners of telemedicine companies charged in $56M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
7. Google, Boston Children's use web search data to predict Lyme disease Full story
8. Jefferson Health's appointment scheduling chatbot outperforms traditional online forms by 150% Full story
9. The digital transformation is great, but is working for your company? If your health system's data isn't living up to its potential, click here for answers.
10. Oklahoma U Medicine to implement $200M Epic EHR: 4 notes Full story
11. El Camino Health expands patient communication platform for COPD monitoring Full story
12. Why cybersecurity deserves more attention from hospitals Full story
13. Top 5 health IT stories Full story
14. Innovation beyond initiation: Insights into Ochsner Health System's rapidly expanding telehealth program. Click here to attend the live event.