1. Email phishing scheme may have exposed 6,500 Texas patients' information Full story
2. 55 things to know about Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts and Athenahealth Full story
3. Johns Hopkins CIO Stephanie Reel: Top insights from nearly 30 years in health IT Full story
4. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
5. Alphabet's GV leads $100M investment in healthcare analytics startup Full story
6. Haven has been quiet for the past 2 years — what does that mean for healthcare? Full story
7. Healthcare CIOs in 2020: 3 key priorities & how the role is evolving Full story
8. Cerner revenue grew 6% in 2019: 5 things to know Full story
9. Are you up to speed on private sector efforts to develop standards to support providers and payers in value-based care? Click here to learn about the HL7 Da Vinci Project.
10. Jonathan Bush, AMIA and 4 more health IT stakeholders react to HHS' interoperability rule Full story
11. Columbia U, NewYork-Presbyterian and Weill Cornell deploy joint Epic EHR Full story
12. 3 startups developing blood tests to help detect cancer earlier Full story
13. Coronavirus cases near 25k, deaths near 500 Full story
14. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here