1. Hacker impersonates executive to request information on New York nursing center patients Full story
2. Microsoft launches $40M AI for Health initiative Full story
3. 5 responses from Google, Apple, Epic & other tech firms to coronavirus Full story
4. Is your healthcare system on top of the AI game? If not, learn from three experts how to deploy right, deploy fast and demonstrate a big win at this live event.
5. Register today for one of the four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Longtime Mayo Clinic cardiologist joins Biotronik as CMO Full story
7. 30+ tech, healthcare orgs ink support for feds' interoperability rule Full story
8. Shuttered Missouri hospital struggles to fill patients' medical record requests Full story
9. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
10. Is your hospital losing money in the informed consent process? — Learn more.
11. 9 key questions for SaaS entrepreneurs breaking into the healthcare space Full story
12. Northwell develops app to track pediatric patients' growth Full story
13. Texas Children's joins Team USA's medical technology, innovation fund Full story
14. CEOs sound off: New ideas & best practices for digital strategy in the era of the patient consumer — Read more