1. Microsoft, Walgreens team up to launch 'health corners' Full story
2. Judge rules sections of HIPAA are not permissible Full story
3. Phoenix Children's notifies 1,860 patients of phishing attack Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. Cerner, Epic & 5 more health IT stakeholders take a position on HHS' interoperability rule Full story
6. Houston Methodist CMIO: How transformational innovation is 'bringing the joy back to healthcare' Full story
7. 3M to cut 1,500 jobs after reporting stagnant sales in healthcare, consumer sectors Full story
8. Michigan hospital implements $10M Cerner EHR: 4 things to know Full story
9. Melinda Gates funnels $50M into gender equity initiatives in tech hubs Full story
10. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
11. Illinois health system alerts 2,700 patients of security incident with third party vendor Full story
12. CommonSpirit partners with Lyft, creates strategic innovation taskforce to boost transportation Full story
13. One-third of hospitals now use imaging AI, survey finds: 3 things to know Full story
14. Is your healthcare system on top of the AI game? If not, learn from three experts how to deploy right, deploy fast and demonstrate a big win at this live event.