1. Patients sue New York health system over phishing attack Full story
2. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner asks hospitals to oppose HHS' interoperability rule Full story
3. Former Cerner employees sue company over retirement plan fees Full story
4. Advancing digital maturity for NHS trusts Click here
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Genomics in healthcare: How systems are using the data and whether there is a cause for concern Full story
7. How big tech is getting involved with EHR interoperability: 5 things to know Full story
8. New Jersey provider notifies patients of data breach Full story
9. Lafayette General joins ProMedica, OSF HealthCare to invest in analytics startup Full story
10. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here
11. 7 hospitals hiring data analytics leaders Full story
12. IBM revenue up 0.1% after 5 quarters of decline: 4 things to know Full story
13. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn More.