1. HHS’ interoperability rules would hurt Epic: Tommy Thompson Full story
2. Upping the ante on the digital patient experience — key thoughts from NYU Langone CIO Nader Mherabi Full story
3. How 7 hospitals are spending innovation investment dollars: UPMC, Providence & more Full story
4. Calling Virtual Care Leaders - We'd love your feedback by participating in the 2020 Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Top 10 AI applications for healthcare in 2020: Accenture report Full story
7. Optum helps boost UnitedHealth profit past $5B in Q4 Full story
8. Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows 10 could allow hackers to spy on targeted computers Full story
9. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
10. How to unlock capacity and drive down length-of-stay — Real-world insights from M Health Fairview's digital transformation. Click here to attend the webinar.
11. Cerner withdraws bid to sell portion of its Innovations Campus Full story
12. MUSC rolls out virtual care app for South Carolina state employees Full story
13. Innovation & the community hospital — Executive insights on overcoming clinical variation and moving the needle on population health. Click here to read the white paper.