1. Hospitals continue to use insecure storage systems, with 1 billion medical images accessible online Full story
2. The 'data-driven physician' is on the rise: Stanford Medicine report Full story
3. How Cleveland Clinic plans to leverage data for clinical research breakthroughs Full story
4. Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
5. 5 things to know about Epic's new campus expansion Full story
6. 12 leadership changes in health IT Full story
7. Masimo sues Apple for allegedly stealing health monitoring tech for watch Full story
8. Physicians see 25% of their work being automated in the future, survey finds Full story
9. Northwell pilots black boxes in ORs Full story
10. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion
11. Former Goldman Sachs CIO joins Memorial Sloan Kettering spinoff: 4 things to know Full story
12. Teladoc to acquire InTouch Health for $600M Full story
13. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn More.