1. Mayo Clinic embarks on project to create genomic database Full story
2. How AI is changing medicine, the role of physicians Full story
3. Sinai Hospital president leaves post to lead telemedicine startup Full story
4. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Ed Marx joins CareMESH board Full story
7. Amazon's latest healthcare hire is a lung physician Full story
8. 15 states named 'innovation champions' for 2020 Full story
9. UnityPoint leads funding for medical transportation platform Full story
10. In 2019, more healthcare records were breached than in all of 2016, 2017 and 2018 combined. Attend this live online discussion for insights into proactive approaches to data security.
11. Athenahealth names general manager of Epocrates app: 3 things to know Full story
12. U at Buffalo launches EHR training program for medical students Full story
13. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care. Click here