1. Minnesota hospital warns more than 49,000 patients of data breach Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic names first chief research information officer: 7 things to know Full story
3. Health systems should update computer systems in wake of Iran tensions, H-ISAC says Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Amazon's 5 latest health-related job openings Full story
7. How a Colorado hospital's IT department prevented a ransomware attack Full story
8. Sutter Health, Emory, SCL Health & more: 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives Full story
9. In 2019, more healthcare records were breached than in all of 2016, 2017 and 2018 combined. Attend this live online discussion for insights into proactive approaches to data security.
10. Medical groups ask CMS to institute EHR safety incentives Full story
11. 3 cybersecurity predictions for 2020 Full story
12. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here