1. More dentists concerned with staffing shortages than low patient demand Full story
2. Florida dentist found guilty of battery for inappropriately touching female employee Full story
3. Dental school graduates up 30% in last 10 years Full story
4. Introducing personal stories from oral care experts.
5. Why the oldest practicing dentist in the U.S. has no plans to retire soon Full story
6. US Endo adds multispecialty, integrated oral healthcare company Full story
7. $425M in 4 years: How Overjet strengthened its standing in 2022 Full story
8. Every penny counts when it comes to generating dental practice revenue. Secure $95K+ annually from recall appointments using these tips.
9. Tennessee deal could bring state's 4th dental school: 7 things to know Full story
10. Guardian Dentistry Partners secures 5 practices in 3 weeks Full story
11. Patients aren't impressed with dental practices' legacy financing options. Upgrade the process with tips from this expert discussion.
12. California adjusts continuing education requirements for dentists: 5 things to know Full story
13. MB2 Dental expands in Georgia, Virginia Full story
14. Liberty Dental Plan, Kaiser Permanente partner on dental benefits coverage Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dental practices are seeing real benefits from best-in-class financing solutions. Learn what to look for in choosing a vendor in this report.
2. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
3. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.