1. 2 dental companies named among best employers in the world: Forbes Full story
2. 3 trends dental leaders should watch Full story
3. 5 states with the most, fewest oral surgeons in 2022 Full story
4. On average, 5-7 hours a week are lost on timekeeping-related tasks. Find out how the right automated timeclock can save you over $24k.
5. Smile Brands in Q3: 5 moves Full story
6. California Dental Association's advice for dentists on adverse patient occurrences Full story
7. 10 dental leadership moves Full story
8. You can't recruit or retain staff with out-of-date technology. Hear from 2 COOs on how to modernize your hospital to ensure that the right employees stick around.
9. What dental professionals should consider before accepting a job offer: ADA Full story
10. Dental companies partner to expand arch implants at surgical centers Full story
11. Patients aren't impressed with dental practices' legacy financing options. Upgrade the process with tips from this expert discussion.
12. Planet DDS revenue increases 55% in 2022 Full story
13. Texas dental group opens 34th location Full story
14. 3 professionals honored with evidence-based dentistry awards Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Many practices are looking to grow, but lack the cash and digital strategy. Get an easy-to-use AI tool to drive revenue while improving patient and staff experience.
2. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
3. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.