1. Number of active dentists in the US by specialty in 2022 Full story
2. New York dentist to pay $60K after allegedly enabling staff to obtain drugs for personal use Full story
3. Best-, worst-paying states for dental assistants in 2022 Full story
4. Introducing personal stories from oral care experts.
5. ADA concerned with proposed Affordable Care Act provision: 5 things to know Full story
6. 5 DSOs using tech to elevate their practices Full story
7. University of Pikeville names 1st dental school dean Full story
8. You can't recruit or retain staff with out-of-date technology. Hear from 2 COOs on how to modernize your hospital to ensure that the right employees stick around.
9. American Association of Endodontists endorses medical loss ratio ballot initiative in Massachusetts Full story
10. 8 federal legislative moves affecting dentistry Full story
11. Looking to boost your practice's case acceptance rate? Here's how dental AI can help and why it's used by insurance companies to approve claims.
12. Zufall Health graduates 1st class of dental health coordinators Full story
13. Tend opens 1st Tennessee dental office Full story
14. Dentsply Sirona in 2022: 11 moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
2. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.
3. Many practices are looking to grow, but lack the cash and digital strategy. Get an easy-to-use AI tool to drive revenue while improving patient and staff experience.