1. How DSOs are keeping dentist autonomy top of mind Full story
2. Peak Dental Services' Amber Collins named top COO Full story
3. 5 dental donations totaling $60.2M Full story
4. Overjet’s AI platform helps drive transformational clinical and operational improvements across your locations — increasing precision, improving patient care, increasing case acceptance rate, and delivering actionable insights.
5. 5 dentists making headlines Full story
6. Florida DSO trains dentists, staff to use 3D scanner tech Full story
7. SmileDirectClub sees 20% revenue increase in Q1 Full story
8. 70% of patients want more communication post-appointment. Get actionable steps to bridge that gap here.
9. MB2 Dental expands in 3 states Full story
10. 7 updates on 5 upcoming dental schools Full story
11. Dental practices will never overcome cost barriers without offering financing. Here's how to better serve the financial needs of your patients and practice.
12. 8 dental supply chain updates Full story
13. Frontier Dental Superholdings partners with in New York dental lab Full story
14. Dental recruitment company enters partnership to fill vacant jobs in California Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.
2. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
3. Patients are struggling to pay their dental bills — if they get care at all. Here's how successful DSOs are creating a better financial experience.