1. Elective procedures can begin in some areas, CMS says Full story
2. Kentucky dental practice furloughs more than half of workforce Full story
3. CDA: 6 things dentists should do to avoid patient abandonment charges amid pandemic Full story
4. Unmet need: How to minimize the harm of life-threatening bleeds. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. ADA provides interim PPE guidelines as some states begin reopening Full story
6. Washington dentist tests patients for COVID-19 before treating Full story
7. COVID-19 peak dates: Updated projections for each state Full story
8. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
9. Michigan dentist describes staffing challenges amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
10. CDC contaminated some of the nation's first COVID-19 tests: 6 national updates Full story