1. North Carolina dentist loses license for incompetent care of 19 patients Full story
2. Massachusetts dental offices remain open, treating non-urgent patients, hygienist says Full story
3. U of Iowa dental student tests positive for COVID-19, patient alerted Full story
4. What's the key to a dental practice expansion? Click here to get expert guidance.
5. Henry Schein CEO warns consumers against hoarding medical masks, lack of pandemic preparedness Full story
6. Here's what dentists have to say about practice shutdowns amid the outbreak Full story
7. CVS opens its first COVID-19 testing center Full story
8. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
9. Louisiana dental offices postpone non-emergency treatment until April 16 Full story
10. CMS halts quality reporting; FDA takes action on ventilator shortage — 10 COVID-19 updates for Monday Full Story