1. Average dental hygienist income by employment type Full story
2. The best way to avoid losing staff to competitors, according to 1 dentist Full story
3. How confident are dentists in economic recovery? Full story
4. Handling aligner emergencies remotely saves dental practices precious time. Decrease in-person appointments by 48% using this remote monitoring tool.
5. Longest-serving dental school dean in US to retire Full story
6. 4 federal government, policy updates for dentists Full story
7. Western Dental continues California expansion Full story
8. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
9. Dental practice schedules were 84.9% full in December Full story
10. Dntl Bar onboards patient financing technology Full story
11. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
12. US Endo Partners adds Michigan practice Full story
13. Sonendo launches branding campaign focused on GentleWave endodontists Full story
14. What doctors really want from their mentors Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.
2. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’
3. Handling aligner emergencies remotely saves dental practices precious time. Decrease in-person appointments by 48% using this remote monitoring tool.